Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celestia Prequests Part 2: Theorycrafting

"Hold on a second, Blaze! You mean to tell us there's even more involved in that questline?"

No, don't worry. What's a good spoiler without some theorycrafting from your favorite blogger right? Of course, Friendly hasn't done much of it yet, so second favorite will have to do. Ok fine, third.

I just want to talk about where I believe we will have to go to fight Shadow Weavers to retrieve parts of the decoder. Now, I know that almost all of you have seen an area in the game and asked yourselves (or Friendly as the case may be) "Hey, self / Friendly, what is the point of that place?" Well, that's mainly what I'm here to talk about.

For Wizard City, I believe that the Shadow Weaver will be located behind the Death gates in the Haunted Cave.


I know what you're thinking. "Blaze, that's obviously for a Death Wizard spell quest." WRONG! It's not. Friendly did a post about it somewhere, but I don't really wanna go looking for it. (Feel free to if you want.) If you just don't want to agree here then it's probably in the mysterious empty house in Olde Town


You know, it's probably not because I've been told that if you go up on the ledge near the attic window, you can see Malistaire inside.


For the Krokotopia Shadow Weaver, I have found a few places that it could be. For example, behind the wall of bricks in the Pyramid of The Sun. (Yes, fellow sorcerers, that is Priya, the dryad, helping train a theurgist. I know, Priya loves us more. ;D)


Or maybe through one of the tunnels we haven't been able to explore.


If we can find a way down to it of course.

Or maybe it's in the Temple of Storms, behind those bricks.


Or through that tunnel.


And has anyone noticed that island up there?


Maybe it's up there, watching from above. (Creepy, I know.)

And if it's not up there, maybe it'll be behind that door on the side of the Oasis Library.


Yeah Zan'ne is definitely hiding it from us. Never trust an orange mander, I guess.
Or maybe through the tunnel on the back of the minigame pyramid.


For Marleybone, I believe it will be inside Barkingham Palace.


"Hey Blaze, isn't there some sort of Marleybone side quest from one of those guards that has you go in the palace?" WRONG! (again.) There isn't. "Then why would they make it." -.- For the Shadow Weaver. "Oh..."

For the Mooshu Shadow Weaver, I'm not sure at all. I honestly have NO idea whatsoever. If you guys have any idea of where it might appear. Let me know down in the comments.

For the Dragonspyre Shadow Weaver, I am almost positive it will be behind the door behind the knowledge crystal in the Plaza of Conquests.


Ok, I hope that gave you a good idea of where you'll have to be going on your next journey throughout the Spiral. (Like the obsidian chests... x shudder x)

Btw, if you started up W101 to try and find Malistaire, you get +30 Brownie Points! You probably won't find him though. He's really busy battling those bored grandmasters. ;D

Happy Gaming
Note: The pictures of Malistaire in Olde Town, The Krokotopia Library, and the Krokotopia Minigame Pyramid ARE edited by yours truly. I apologize for any confusion. I guess I really AM a great edit-er. Sorry for the disappointment. I just really love editing W101 pictures. ;D
Happy Gaming

9 comments:

M.W.S said...

Blaze, very smart observations!

1Mudkip88 said...

@M.W.S. Thank you. (You do know the one of the library, minigame pyramid, and olde town house were edited by me though, right?)

The areas that we couldn't access always puzzled me, and now I finally found a reason they might be there. It's really very exciting. ;D

~Blaze

SitherDEMON said...

Thanks a lot blaze i got really excited when i saw that malistaire thing [:<( and idk about the mini game thing either in krok [:<I

1Mudkip88 said...

@Lexi ;D Read my updated version of this post. I explain that those two and the one of the library are edited by me.

Happy Gaming

~Blaze

SitherDEMON said...

Blaze i know there edited sheesh and how did you know SitherDEMON was me you smart COOKIE XD lol

*phant*-*zero* said...

dont take my comments away blaze o; xD plz :P ok wait your blog is awesome now dont :p

1Mudkip88 said...

@*Phant*-*Zero Seriously, Kyle? Half of your comment is telling me not to remove it. I'll remove any comment I want to, but only if I feel that it is irrelevant to the post that it is under. And thank you.

~Blaze

*phant*-*zero* said...

blaze thats my name for every game or blog i send stuff or what ever so dont make fun of it :[

1Mudkip88 said...

*Phant*-*Zero* Who said I was making fun of your name?