Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

51st Post (With a Little Contest)

Hey everyone! Sorry this is such a late post. We've had finals all week and I've just been super busy studying. (I found out today that I aced the History one from yesterday! ;D)

But even better news is that I e-mail KI (Thank you Friendly) about how I still hadn't got my pets back. About 3 minutes after, when I was on W101, a message popped up and said "You have been disconnected due to matinence on your server." Yeah, an admin had read my e-mail and was fixing the issue THAT quickly! I went on about an hour and a half later and found a nice surprise in my shared bank.


Yeah, they were all set back to babies and they don't have the right collars on, but I noticed that all their talent and derby slots were "Ultra Rare" and "Epic," which I'm sure KI had something to do with. (which means higher pedigree, which means Hatchery requests up the rivers in Mooshu!) THANK YOU KINGSISLE! ;D

I have to keep telling myself that they are my real pets, they just went to the gym and improved for the cost of going back to baby, and Dr. Purreau gave them new shiny collars. I: Meh, they're back from vacation and safe in my backpack. That's all that really matters. Right? Right.

In other news, (I say that a lot, huh?) one of my most important GSF's (Gold-Star Friends) was on the other day. Her name is Elizabeth, and she has been such a great friend to me. She deserves at least 50% of the fan-nage for The Stairs. She was my inspiration and my teacher on the entire Glitch Rug subject. She reminded me to never give up no matter how tricky it gets, which is great advice for irl lives too. Thank you so much Elizabeth!

So, Alyssa and Kyle (Alex Legendflame's [ Another of my BFF's on W101] younger brother.) were both also on, so I brought them over to Elizabeth's Myth House. We went swimming in her pool (A fine example of her rug skills.)


Alyssa was a little scared to get in the water at first, but I was able to reassure her that Elizabeth's rugs would hold up in the water just fine.

I also got a ton of great pictures for my entry in Ambrose 2 Zeke's 500 hit celebration Pet Wallpaper Contest. (<-- Reluctantly Place Link x grumble grumble x Less chance for me to win I:) Elizabeth has a huge pet collection. (Kyle calls it Pet World. XD)

I decided that I would hold a little contest myself. (Also partially because no one entered in the 49th post contest I:) All you guys have to do is comment on this post. But of course, there's a catch. You have to correctly guess where I am in this picture:


I promise you all this was not edited. May I feel Our Lady Judgement's wrath if I am lying. (<-- The would be very painful!)

Am I in Celestia? Did KingsIsle open the Test Realm gates just for me? Could I have made this any harder? Why am I asking you all these questions?

I know the answers to three of those questions^ btw. ;D

Best of Luck!

(NOTE: The area that I am located in the above picture IS a Crown / Subbbed only area. Sorry.)
Happy Gaming

7 comments:

alyssa griffinrider said...

ok i have no clue were you are but i will take a guess.. xD i think your in an underwater pathway thing xD OR in a ice pipe walkway thing xD thats the best i can do i dont no any worlds but yea i think celestia but i'm not sure anyway nice post. cya on the game.

Rose Marie said...

Your are in Ravenscar on the way to the ravens :)
Either that or your in the ice house lol

wolf talespear said...

You are in the icelands in ravenscar!!! Good spot and nice try on the " hint" on the teat server in celestia. Contact me at the death dominator

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Congrats on acing the History Final! And I have no clue where you are. I'll go with what Wolf and amber said, but they got it before me.

Jason ThunderShield said...

you going to the ravens of course i pass there everyday

Elijah Stormheart said...

Woah, I didn't know you had a blog, Mudkip. I'm thinking of making one soon, as soon as I get a new graphic card, lol.

You're probably in Ravenscar, but someone already guessed it.

*phant*-*zero* said...

aww :[ i wasnt facing forward in the picture i fell sad :[ btw :) the firebats name in the picture is mister angel :)