Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Celestia Artwork Part 4

Hey everyone, we've been given a new piece of the puzzle once again. Here it is:

Shark Kid has been revealed! He looks pretty beast. According to Friendly, he will be a: Oh, wait. Friendly did his wallpaper examination before Robot Boy and Shark Kid were added. Hmm... I'll just theorycraft about what he'll be. I'm guessing he's going to be a boss later in the world. (Maybe the final boss. Unless the guy to our left of him is.)

There is also another new addition to the wallpaper. There is a code under the Celestia logo. It seems to be written in what I'm going to assume is Celestian writing. We can therefore guess that the Celestians have been around before wizards. O: USING ASTRAL MAGIC?!?!?! Oh yeah. Definitely. (If you agree with me, you get +10 Brownie Points ;D)

Friendly was awesomesauce and was able to translate this for us to: Beneath the waves, the stars still shine.

He gave us a walkthrough on how he was able to do this. (Hopefully that will help us solve the mystery of the chalkboard. [A very special post of Friendly's])

I know I'm like 2 days behind with this post, but at least I'm infroming more wizards of the current news. ;D

Btw, I updated the "Enchanted Trading R.I.P." post with the quote from J. Todd Coleman.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

alyssa griffinrider said...

hi blaze i like yor post and am glad you decided to update ;D OMG guess what at like 9:00 pm me and rebecca were catching fire flies WOO I CAUGHT 6! YEA MAN XD anyway look forwarx to your next post.
lissy g

alyssa griffinrider said...

ps i'm typing on my cell phone so spelling kida bad