Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lack of E-Mails

Greetings, loved ones. Let's take a journey.

This post has absolutely nothing to do with that song. I just wanted to start it that way because this song is on repeat on my ipod right now.

But, what today's post is about, is the lack of e-mails that I've recieved on my new e-mail address. I figured you'd all be flocking to your outboxes to send me all sorts of questions about the game. I was sadly mistaken. I have recieved 0 e-mails for blazesilverfist@gmail.com. (Except for the much appreciated support from my mom. ♥ U!) Nope, not even from Emily. Now, I understand all of us are very busy, but a little encouragement / congratulations would be very loved.

Which is why I'm making this post. I got an e-mail today from my mom, with a very creative idea. Instead of waiting for all of you to think of what to say, and come to me, I'm going to ask you guys a question for you to answer for me. A Weekly Question, you could say (except I'm only doing it this once. Just to get you guys started.

What's your favorite part of my blog?

Just e-mail me with your answer and any questions that you have about in-game situations. (Ie. Spells, pets, items, bosses, whatever.) PLEASE don't hesitate to click that link. (I'll say it once again. blazesilverfist@gmail.com. Ok, everyone?) Please please please. Send me an e-mail.

And after you hit that handy dandy send button. You get to watch this. I was on YouTube searching for that link^ And this came up in my recommended videos. Check out this mad skill.



Pretty awesomesauce right? Definitely.

Make sure to e-mail me. (blazesilverfist@gmail.com)

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

M.W.S said...

Don't feel discouraged I barely get ANY emails lol...

Right now Friendly, is the man! :O

SitherDEMON said...

I LOVE MARIO O: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... LETS WATCH THAT VIDOE AGAIN