Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

TEST REALM FOR PRE-QUESTS OPEN!

This just in folks. The test realm for the Celestia pre-quests is now officially open. I recieved a text from Victoria Spiritblossom just moments ago while sitting in Grizzleheim. It's a shame I'm not a grand yet and am a crowns player not subbed so I can't go in. If I bough crowns recently I could come join in the fun. (But KI is mean like that [I think it should be players that have been on W101 for a certain amount of time because every player has something to contribute and can help out sgnificantly.])

Have fun guys!

Happy Gaming

6 comments:

1Mudkip88 said...

@SitherDemon You do that when you are reesponding to a person. (It takes away the confusion of who is saying what to who.) Sorry if you don't like it, Lexi.

@#1NemoFan But, you do get to spend more time with all of us. ;D

~Blaze

SitherDEMON said...

I know it does ... but who can get confused when you say SitherDEMON its not like someone goes: O MY GOD SOMEONE SAID SITHERDEMON AND THAT NOT MY NAME ... WELL HE MUST BE TALKING TO ME lol ... so i dont really get that

*phant*-*zero* said...

blaze i have a question, are you sure only lvl 50 players can go to celestia on the test realm?

*phant*-*zero* said...

hey blaze another question I: have you gone to celestia and seen any of the stuff there? or maybe got a few pics of it?

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Ok, a little clarification is needed. I was mistaken and thought that you had to be a grandmaster to get the quests. You just have to finish the quest "The final countdown", I think it's the one where you fight Malistaire. Celestia will not be open to anyone (except those at KI) until later this summer. They have not made a specific date for the release of Celestia, test realm or live realm.

I'm not Blaze, but i hope this answered your questions.

~Victoria Spiritblossom

1Mudkip88 said...

@Victoria Thank you so much. That was exactly my answer. We just have to be patient. Only the prequests that I discussed are out. You must have defeated Malistaire and completed "The Final Countdown" questline in order to recieve the quest from Professor Baelstrom. Celestia will be out at the end of the summer. These are just the quests to get the key to Celestia.

~Blaze