Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Celestia Artwork Part 5


Here's the latest installment of the Celestia Artwork. Robot Boy has been revealed. We're getting so close to the final piece. I'm sure you can picture what all of them look like by now. I know I can. It's weird that there aren't any Shadow Weavers in the background though. Maybe just not yet. I mean, they are going to be the big villain in Celestia right? Hmm... Maybe more theorycrafting is required. Who knows.

And of course according to Friendly's MS-Celestia (What will be the abbreviation? Leave a comment with your guess) comparison, Robot Boy will be a... oh right, he and Shark Kid weren't in the comparison. So, I think he'll be an NPC because he doesn't look mean, actually kind of nice. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. ;D

Tomorrow I am going to post a few pictures that Victoira Spiritblossom kindly sent me of two glitches. (Yay we can bring out the Glitch Dog again!) And after I get a camera and pc mic, I'll be able to do an instructional video on how to do both, and maybe some vlogs like Ditto.

Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

I think the abbreviation might be CL or CS. The other world abbreviations had the first letter and then one from the middle, but I'm just guessing. And I'll let you know if I find any more cool glitches!

SitherDEMON said...

So malistaire ... and knowing me i splled his name wrong right? Malistaire is gone now there is gonna be a new big villain in Celestia?

SitherDEMON/Alex Legendflame said...

i forgot the e in spElled i feel dumb now XD!

SitherDEMON said...

sry for making so many comments but ... i cant remember everything at one time XD! Since i accidently removed you blaze and yes it was a accident alyssa O.O i cant tell you this wonderful story on w101 last night a storm hit and it knocked down a tree in and ripped out a huge branch from our tree and there were tornadoes all over the place and right where my older bro was! :( he made it back alive though :) ... that is all O.O

1Mudkip88 said...

@SitherDemon Will you still read my blog and maybe add me again at some point. We've had so much fun together, and I don't want to waste it all on something stupid that I said.