Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monthly Poll 3



Hey everyone. It's that time of month again. No, not that Taylor! (Woah there sailor!) The Monthly Poll!


Ok, last month's question was: "What is / Was the scariest area in game for you? (as a noob / or not.) (Environment or bosses / enemies found there.)"

The results are in.

Drumroll Troll, do you're thing!


x Drumroll x

  1. Kensington Park (33% - 3 votes)
  2. I'm not scared of anything ... except PvP (22% - 2 votes)

And tied for third are:


  • Sunken City (11% - 1 vote)
  • The Djesrit / Ahnic Tombs (11% - 1 vote)
  • Malistaire's Lair (11% - 1 vote)
  • All of Dragonspyre (11% - 1 vote)

And in last place, with no votes are:


  • Nightside
  • Krokatopia Grand Arena
  • Big Ben
  • The Tree of Life
  • The Necropolis
  • The Labyrinth

Yeah, I don't know why the Djesrit / Ahnic Tombs didn't win by a landslide, either. ;D

I mean, I was terrified to go in them without a friend. I didn't want my back to any empty space, only walls. I mean, look at it:


Ok, now for the surprise that you've all been patiently waiting for.


Drumroll Troll, one more time please.

x Drumroll x

Thank you ;D

Ok, so yesterday, I made a purchase in the Crown Shop. (Bad Blaze? No way!) I bought something that I wanted since it came out.


The Balance House. I'm not quite finished moving my stuff in yet. (I'm leaving the famous Stairs in the Villa, along with a few other sentimental items. I think I'm actually going to make a maze outside and inside also. That'd be pretty cool, huh? Let me know what you think in the comments. Yes, it would be sort of like Friendly's.)

Once I move all the items in, I'll find some way to make a video of The Grand Tour. (I wish I made one of the Villa before construction... :,( Oh well...) I'll upload it to YouTube (Yes I have a channel. I won't tell you the name of it because it's not W101-ified yet. But, if you're a Blaze-Maniac, then you'll be able to figure out my username.)

So, yesterday after I bought this great home, and I had Alyssa port in. (To have fun, and to help me port back and forth between the Villa and the ... the Balance House?) We had a great time getting all my items (Yeah, I've kept almost every item that I ever recieved from a boss/enemy drop [except for the few that I don't really care for.] Oh, Blaze, such a pack-rat-magician. Hehe)

Yes, I trapped Alyssa. (Originally I trapped her and Emily's little sister, Rebecca, but she wouldn't pose for the picture because we were being "mean." Oh little children. So Alyssa wanted to do it instead. [Not like that. Let's keep it G-Rated here. ;D ])

I then taught Alyssa all about "the lady in the ground."

"O: Not just any Lady, Alyssa."

"..?"

"That's Our Lady Judgement."

And the conversation went from there.

Alyssa now worships her, as I do.

So until I can give you a tour of the new house. I'll give you a parting awesomesauce screenshot.

Yes, I found a way to stand on the chair, without placing it over me. (Actually Alyssa did. I was putting items in my new room, and I looked over and she was on the chair, claiming to be the Queen of the Balance house. I then told her that she was mistaken. She is the Princess of the Balance House. Emily is the Queen. "But Blaze, Emily is storm." Well, Idc!)

Happy Gaming

"Blaze, you're forgetting something!"

Oh, right. This month's poll. Ok, "What should my new post-starter (opening line: ie. Hey, Yo Yo, What up, etc.) be?

Happy Gaming (Once again. ;D)

3 comments:

Heather Raven said...

I love the balance house! :D

ALYSSA GRIFFINRIDER XD said...

BLAZE I'M INA POST YAY I LOVE YOU HOUSE WOO WOO YAY XD ANYWAY I'M SO GLAD NOW CAUSE I A PRINCESS :D YAY PRINCESS OF BALENCE WOO OK THE GOOD JOB CANT WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT POST :D

BOOKLOVER*** said...

Hi Blaze. I''m very excited to inform you that i am exstatic with your fabulous ideas and outstanding level of intelligance. This blog is getting better and better and is increasing the number of poeple who see it as well. You are a very talented person and i wish you the best of luck for your future posts.
*EJN* ( a.k.a BOOK LOVER***)
P.S. Can't wait to finish your tour ;)... I'm already online so if you wish to join me i'd be honored xD