Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1000 Hits and Bazaar Tips

Hey guys. I just wanted to thank you all so much. I recently received my 1000th hit on this website. I truly am honored to have made it this far in the blogosphere. You've all been so supportive and I can't thank you enough.

I would hold a contest or something, but the last time I did that Professor Greyrose didn't care to help. Here's the e-mail I sent to her after my 51st Post Contest and her response.

Hello,
I had a contest on my blog a while ago and never got around to this. I was wondering if you could give me 8 codes to give out for prizes. They can be for whatever. Just like the ones you give to The Friendly Necromancer for his contests. You can visit my blog just to make sure I'm not using them all (well, I suppose you could just look at my account, huh? It's x insert Blaze's account name here x) My blog is www.theawesomesauce-erer.blogspot.com (just in case you want to read it or post it on the Wizard101 website. ;D) Thank you very much. I really enjoy the game and what is going on with the Celestia Pre-Quests. You've done a fantastic job.

Your friend,
Blaze Silverfist
Son of Elik Silverfist: Master Merchant

Here at KingsIsle Entertainment, we wish it were possible to respond affirmatively to the numerous appeals for support and contributions that are received each day from our players, but please understand that it is impossible for us to contribute merchandise and/or funds to everyone who asks. We wish you all the best in your contest efforts.

~Professor Greyrose

How am I supposed to have contests if I don't have prizes? I think she's had one too many potions to drink.

Anyway, I'm going to be starting a new segment here at The Awesome Sauce-erer. (I'm still working on the logo. This is a tentative title so it's subject to change. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail (blazesilverfist@gmail.com) or a comment. Thank you.

Elik's Master Tips: Helpful Hints For The Bazaar

My dad, Elik, will be making posts once a week with a Monthly Housing Item, take requests for recommended gear selections, and give a few tips for the Bazaar.

Stay tuned in for the very first segment on Saturday, June (July, sorry about that )31st. He's very excited to start this. In fact, his birthday was on Monday. So bring all your un-needed gear and items to him to sell. (It's how the Silverfist family stays in business after all. Why do you think you only get around half price when you sell something? ;D)

Thank you very much. And as always,

Happy Gaming

6 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Gratz on your 1000th hit! And can't wait for the Bazaar tips! (More than half of what is in my home is from the bazaar, lol)

Sither said...

Elik is blaze FATHER O: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1Mudkip88 said...

@Victoria Glad you're as excited as I am. Thanks so much

@Alex You didn't realize that we had the same last name? And even after I say "I'm sure my dad can sell you one." or "I have some items for my dad to sell." or even "My dad runs the bazaar."

Anonymous said...

i never knew he was ur father either blaze.... wow. like in the game or irl?????nd i never noticed the last names either.
*EJN*

SitherDEMON said...

yea i know you had that name XD i just wanted to say that :D

1Mudkip88 said...

No no no, I just say that the character of Elik is the father of my character, Blaze. No relation irl.