Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Woah There, Wizards!

Wow, it looks like Wizard101 can't handle anymore players at the moment! The pre-quests just went live, and man, look what happened after my game finished loading.

That's pretty crazy huh?

And now, thanks to Friendly, you can click on my pictures to make them bigger. I will try my best to fix the ones that I have already uploaded. But I can't guarantee that I will fix all of them, but I will try. It turns out that if I move a picture around the post, then we lose the ability to zoom in on it. I switched to the newer version of the post creator, so that it uploads the pictures right where my cursor is. Isn't that handy?

Ugh, my game just finished loading for the third time. Same message. I guess I really do have to wait a bit.

I'll give you more coverage on the updates after I get on and whatnot. And I'll try and get out the Celestia Press Release post that I'm working on. (The info is still new, as it isn't in the pre-quests.)

Happy Gaming (If you can log on that is. ;D)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( that happened to me too but i got it to work :o. when i got on my mount was gone :( :( :( chesnut is gone forever :'(... cya when u get on....

update: brian hasnt ben on in a week... o yay -_-.
*EJN*

Alial ................................ ROCKS said...

This also happened to me :( and i finally got on ... and then it got stuck again and kyle told me just to get off the whole thing ... and then i tried again and guess what ... it didnt work at all ... THANKS KYLE XD

M.W.S said...

Stinks, hope you log on in-game and have fun!

Alyssa Griffnrider said...

lol yea i couldnt get on either... :( sad but emily could. Failin to log on stinks xD