Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*Ding* Grandmaster! Thanks to My Friends



Yes, readers, I did it. (And it only took me almost a year.) And what a year it was. Now at this point I would make a really touching montage of my Wizard101 career so far, but that'd take too much time. (Maybe someday I will. ;D)

I did finish the Warehouse, and defeated Estrakir Gloomthorn, along with some new found friends. We hit Estrakir with a Wraith, 10-Pip Judgement, and a Centaur all in a row right after he Scarecrow-ed us. That got him down to 7?? health (out of his full 3,600.) Next turn we hit him with a Skeletal Pirate and a Nature's Wrath and that did him in for good. I was so excited I forgot to take a screenshot. Lol.

I then just had to talk with Professor Balestrom and I would Level Up. Here's the xp that I had left.


Pretty crazy, huh? Let's see. That's 278 experience points. Not that much. It was just a sliver on my Xp Bar. Hehe.

Here's the Quest Text from Halston. (Note how Emily was right there with me :D)




Yeah, idk why Emily is running either (lol jk, she's about to jump.)

We went to Emily's new house (I'll post pictures of it in a future post.) right after because she wanted to show me around.


We got a really nice picture together. (Emily's request. Of course I HAD to get one too. You can't miss out on a moment as awesomesauce as this! :D)

Emily then hosted a party at her house, celebrating my Grandmaster-dom. Love you, Emily! :D

I then had a little surprise for Emily. Someone she hasn't seen in what feels like forever. Our very best friend.


That's him on his subbed account (He's already in the Krokosphinx, with Marleybone gear. It looks really nice on him, huh?) This is definitely my favorite picture. It's with my very first two friends. (Yeah, I think Cody Crowblade was third. [He's another great friend of mine, in case I hadn't mentioned him.]) I remember when we first met. It was on the bridge in Triton Avenue. I'm sure Emily will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe her and Dakota were arguing about something and I was able to solve their problem. We've been best friends ever since. (Turns out Alyssa just met Dakota at this party. Lol!)

I think we all had a really great time at the party. I know I did! I just want to say thank you to all the people that have helped me along the way.

Emily Griffinrider, Dakota Icebreaker, Angela Jadeeyes, Cody Crowblade, Taylor Swiftgem, Rylee Lioneyes, Melissa Swift, Emma Owlflame, Destiny Deathheart, Angel Dragongem, Talon Spiritthief, Allan Iceheart, Alyssa Griffinrider, Alex Legendflame, Kyle Legendflame, Christopher Dragonrider, Christopher Thunderhunter, Eric Hawkdreamer, Jordan Bluegem, Cole Ironblade, Elizabeth, Blaine Darkwalker, James, Alexander Deathbringer, Caleb Blood, Brandon Suncloud, Kane Golddust, Melissa Griffincaller, Nicholas Firerider,

And of course all my blogger friends out there, Victoria Spiritblossom, Heather Raven, Malorn Willowsmith, Kestrel Shadowthistle, Kevin Battleblood, Miguel Wildthorn, Ditto, Leesha Darkheart & Stephen Spiritcaller, and I think I owe some of the most thanks to Thomas Lionblood, The Friendly Necromancer, for being there for all of us.

I sincerely apologize if I have forgotten your name. Just know I thank all of you that have graced my Friends List.

And thank you, readers, for helping me out with this blog.

Happy Gaming

9 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Big congrats! What are you gonna do in the game now though?

Beast Brothers said...

hey i know the guys from big time rush! they are awesome!

1Mudkip88 said...

@Victoria Thank you so much! I think just hang out and make some gold.

Maybe even try to make the crafted Grizzleheim house.

@Best Brothers I know, right!?!

M.W.S said...

Cool!

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Wooooooot! Awesomesauce!

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

srsly blaze i met dakota before this party i've know him since a little after emily has known him.well allot xD geez xD but blaze how come you have so much crowns thats allot more then i can ever get xD

@best Brothers thats very exciting that you know them, good for you :D

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

srsly blaze i met dakota before this party i've know him since a little after emily has known him.well allot xD geez xD but blaze how come you have so much crowns thats allot more then i can ever get xD

@best Brothers thats very exciting that you know them, good for you :D

alyssa griffinrider said...

lol oops i postd that twice my bad xD

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Well done! What is your next mission, now that you've hit Grand?