Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July With Some Friend Issues Still

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a very happy 4th of July. I'm over at my aunt's house right now, on her laptop.

Of course the holiday isn't why I'm making this post. I'm making it to let you all know that I believe everything is worked out between me and Alex (just read the comments.)

When I get home today, I'm going to finish the post that I started, about what happened online yesterday. It was quite a conversation, and leaded to two "removes" of mine. (Alyssa and Kyle.) Now, you're all probably wondering why I removed two of my best friends in the entire Spiral.

Well, you'll have to read my next post to find out. As soon as I go on Wizard101 when I get home, I will try to add them both back. (Of course if they want to. They don't seem to happy with me in the comments.)

Last night, David's sister, Tiffany, took me out to see Twilight: Eclipse. That movie is just fantastic! I don't know why it got such poor reviews. I was very happy with it, and hope to get it on dvd for my birthday. I would highly recommend it if you've seen the first two.

That's all for now. Have a great day.

Happy Gaming

6 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

About the movie; I haven't seen it yet, but I've seen the past two and read all the books. I have only two issues with it.
1: I'm sorry, vampires aren't supposed to sparkle.
2: We get enough of that teenager drama stuff in real life (as you've found out very recently), so why watch a movie about it?

But I will probably watch it anyway, if for no other reason than to see the cool special effects. And I don't like being out of the loop with my friends. lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT SERIES I READ THE SERIES IN A WEEK I LOVE THEM I READ IT 17 TIMES!!!!!!!!
*EJN* (AKA BOOKLOVER)

Anonymous said...

blazi, im worried kyle just told me that aedan was on and wanted me online. should i be happy scared or worried!?!?!?! alyssa was hogging the computer so i couldnt go on :( what do i do?!
*HOPELESS* (*EJN*)

your so called friend alex :(! :(! :(! :(! said...

blaze we are never gonna be friends EVER you lied to me you said you didnt mean to make people think i was a bad person! i read more of the post today and you put in what i said that one day and you PUT words in! THAT I NEVER SAID! SO DONT YOU EVER SAY YOU DIDNT MEAN FOR PEOPLE TO THINK I WAS A BAD PERSON! you meant to have people think that :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(! :(!

1Mudkip88 said...

Woah woah woah woah woah! What did I ever put that you didn't say and where? And why would I want people to think that? Give me one good reason. I think you're a great friend and you know that. How can you say that, Alex? What did I say that you didn't say? I'll change it right away.

~Blaze

My2Cents said...

@Alex:

I've experienced what you're going through before. It ends VERY quickly. Don't worry. I've felt it too. /shudders It'll stop sooner or later. Just stay calm.