Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Feel Loved!

Wow, I can't believe the huge response that I' m getting in the comments recently. My hit counter even hit 300. (Just check it out. It's rising rapidly!) I really appreciate all the kind words that you guys have posted. They're really helpful in these hard times.

There was another Celestia reveal. I also have some insider pics from Leesha's (over at Ravenwood Radio) trip to the KingsIsle offices in Austin.

The thing is, I'm trying to hold off on pictures until I can make it so you guys can click on them to make them bigger. (Like of Friendly's and numerous other blogs.) I sent Friendly an e-mail a while ago asking how, but I haven't gotten a response yet. If any of you know how, please share with me. Hehe. I'm very excited about all the spoilers that are coming out and I really want to share them with you all.

Last night, I didn't see Alex, as he removed himself from my list apparently. Luckily I have a few friends that have him and Kyle added, but neither of them were on at the same time as me. This thing is really taking it's time to get solved, huh?

I'm really ok atm (at the moment) though. So no sympathy needed right now. Hehehe.

I also wanted to say thank you again to all of you that are putting links up to my blog and sending me e-mails. You're the kinda fans that I've been needing. I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to Friendly every day here.

Thank you.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Blaze, on Blogger, your photos automatically resize when clicked!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Kevin is right there, mine zoomed in when I clicked them. And no problem, I felt glad to defend a rather touchy subject to some, we all have to get our thoughts out sometimes...

1Mudkip88 said...

Oh really? Maybe it's just because I have IE6 that it doesn't work for me. Idk. Thanks guys. I'll make the Celestia post on Tuesday I think.

~Blaze