Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Loading Is Boring. Crowns Players Deserve Better Too

Hey eveyone, as you know, there have been some issues with loading the game because of the insane amount of players in Wizard101. (Are the realms all listed as full?) I just wanted to express my huge amount of frustration right now. I've been trying to log in for 5 hours NON-STOP. I even got into the game a few minutes ago. Here's what came up:


Then after the intro played about 7 more times, the text changed to this.


Seems even the game is being impatient, huh? Then after about 10 more intro-plays, I got this dandy little message.


I tried logging in again immediately after this. No luck.

As you can see in the comments in my previous post, something needs to be done about this. I've spent over $150 on this game and I can't even get in? Crowns players spend far more than subscribers and we don't even get the same benefits? We can't help out in the site forums and we can't use the Test Realm unless we've given you money in the past 30 days? What the heckhound is that? Everyone has something to contribute. Without Crowns players and free players, you wouldn't have 10 million players, KingsIsle. I think that after having played the game for a month, or whatever amount of time you think is resonable, you should be able to help out in the Test Realm. There are many frustrated wizards out in the Spiral, and we need that fixed.

Let me know what you guys think about this, and I might send it to KingsIsle.

Yes, I know I haven't done the Monthly Poll yet, and you're all very anxious to see Drumroll Troll again. Well, he's going to be visiting very soon for the Celestia Reveal post that I am making right now, and he will give you the poll results the very next day.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

*phant*-*zero* said...

BLAZE THIS DOESNT INVOLVE THE POST BUT TODAY I FOUGHT THE SHADOW WEAVERS :D THEY REALLY HARD! ... well sorta they use a lot of shields


ps: i think celestia might not be for just grands .. so ill probably get there before you ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree even though i dont know you. i need to do big ben and i ahve already spent about $100 or more! i only spent 30 mins, though