Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Level 60 Spells? [My Guest Blogger Response For Friendly]

Blaze in the hizzouz ( x shudder x Idk if I can get used to that. Haha.)

Yesterday I got a super mega crazy awesome deluxe e-mail from Friendly, asking me to answer a question for him.

So, obviously I'm going to help my buddy out here.

Dear Friendly,

This is James Griffinflame, level 44 necromancer, thanks for answering my last question. But, I have a new one! OK, here it goes: With the new level cap becoming 60, will the regular schools( Myth, Death, Life, Balance, Storm, Fire, Ice) get new spells? A new special level 60 spell? Like will Ninja Pig become a card for level 60 Myth people? Well there is my question, hope you will be able to answer and post

Sincerely, James Griffinflame

Ok, James


Now, first off I want to say that nobody but KingsIsle knows for sure on this one, but we can all theorycraft, which is basically what I'm doing here for you. (Feel free to do some of your own to. [It makes a better wizard ;D])
 
I, personally, think that there will be new spells because when Mooshu was the last world in game (I wasn't there, but Friendly was!) they just had the level 42 spells (Hydra, Collosus, Stormzilla, Helephant, Wraith, etc) and when Dragonspyre finally came out, we got the level 48 spells, and levels 40-50. That makes me think that since we're getting a new world and levels 50-60, we're gonna be recieving new spells.
 
I made a post a while back about what I think the new spells will be. Here's the link for ya.
 
I'm not sure if Conjurers (Myth sudents) will recieve the Ninja Pig spell though. (In fact, I'm almost positive they won't.) You see, I agree, it'd be a nice one hit spell for Myth, but I don't think you'll get it because it comes as a card on the Wayfinder Helmet (from the Spiral Geographic Society Warehouse in the Celestia Pre-Quests.)
 
 
Here's a picture of the complete outfit, for those curious.
 
 
Gotta love the explorer look to it! :D
 
I also don't think you'll get Ninja Pig because thee are other cards that are treasures that we don't have the ability to learn, such as Krokomummy (Fire), Cloak (Balance), Lord Nightshade (Death), Woodwalker (Life), Gobbler (Myth), Ghost Touch (Ice), Krokotillian (Balance), and more. Check out the thread over at the Central here.
 
Again, there is a chance that Ninja Pig may be the card, but I think KI has something far better up their sleeves.
 
Happy to help again anytime, Friendly.
 
If you guys have any questions for me, shoot me an e-mail at blazesilverfist@gmail.com.
 
Happy Gaming

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those outfits look spectacular. It would look really awesome if i could dye it to be like gold and orange.....cya next time ya online.
P.s. i miss you a lot and i have something to tell/ask you.
*EJN*

SitherDEMON said...

i'm sorry idk if i just stupid or didnt read the whole thing correctly but what do the outfits have to deal with anything XD

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Ok, time for the truth. I only voted for that greeting to mess with you. XD I do that a lot...

Sither is a nice DEMON :) said...

i gonna put the monthly poll logo on my PSP XD! i might edit it a little. I will make it look all bloody and stuff ;D

1Mudkip88 said...

@Victoria Haha. Lol. I had a feeling a fee people were.

@Sither Why woudld you edit it? I worked hard on it. You didn't even ask me for permission. Not cool, Alex. Not cool.

And what does any of that have to do with this post?

~Blaze

Sither ... the bloody demon but nice demon :D said...

well blaze in the first place ................ i was bored and in the second place ............. i didnt think a really pretty lettering THE MONTHLY POLL was good for the monthly poll so i thought ......... why not blood XD and in the third place ....... why do i need you permission? XD it doenst harm you lol XD!

PS YOU WEARING MY FAVORITE COLORS WELL HOW BOUT THAT.

1Mudkip88 said...

@Sither, well it's not your Monthly Poll, now is it? No, it's MY blog, MY poll, MY logo. I worked on that logo, and it is MINE. Therefore in order to use it, you would have to get something called permission to avoid any copyright issues. Now if I see it used anywhere without my permission I can sue the person for lots and lots of money. Ok? I don't care if you don't like the logo or think it doesn't work. It doesn't matter because it's MY blog. If you're bored, then go find something better to do than plagerizing others' artwork. Got it?

Thank you.

~Blaze

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Don't you have to go to a copyright office or something to officially make it yours so no one copies? Sorry... Not helping...

Kyle Legendflame said...

he actually did a good job remaking it blaze :D xD lol o: xD

1Mudkip88 said...

@Victoria Actually we learned in school that any artwork (music, writing pictures, etc) is copyrighted automatically. You can get it on paper and all the junk. I don't really know the specifics. I have it all typed up somewhere. Haha

@Kyle He at least could have been polite and asked for my permission. That's all I'm really saying.

Kyle Legendflame said...

but still he did a good job remaking it xD lol

Kyle Legendflame said...

well between you and me the blood he put on it wasnt so good O,O

1Mudkip88 said...

If you do, I will remove it because it is irrelevant.