Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation Once Again

Hey everyone, today I'm going to be going on vacation with David's family and my parents. I can't say where because well, who likes stalkers? ;D

All I can say is that I know I'll have a great time with David, Philly and the rest of the family that will be there.

It's only going to be for the weeked, and I have quite a few post ideas for when I get back. So be prepared to be reading and playing a lot when I return. (You'll wanna try some of this stuff out ;D)

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation Blaze...Your right, who wants stalkers :P. I can't wait for your upcoming posts. Cya laterzz :D
*EJN*

Kyle Legendflame said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WONT BE ON THEN NOOOOOOOOOOO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O :[

Kyle Legendflame said...

BTW BLAZE you like a big brother to me :D