Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Monthly Poll 3

Yeah, yeah, I know, 17 days late, oh well. Haha.

Welcome to Monthly Poll #3!


Gotta love that logo huh? I know I do. Lol

Drumroll Troll? Take it away.



x drumroll x

Thank you! ;D

Last month's question was:

What should my new post starter be?

Here's the results.

  1. Blaze in the hizzouz (Please no O:) - 41% (5 votes)
  2. Hey (Everyone / Guys?) - 33% (4 votes)
  3. Yo yo - 16% (2 votes)
  4. Hey hey - 8% (1 vote)
  5. What ('s) up (Everyone / Guys)? - 0% (No votes)
  6. Hello (Everyone?) - 0% (No votes)

Well, looks like my next couple posts will start with "Blaze in the hizzouz" (correcct me if I spelled that wrong. Haha.)

This month's post will be:

Who is your favorite teacher?

  • Headmaster Merle Ambrose
  • Lydia Greyrose
  • Halston Balestrom
  • Dalia Falmea
  • Cyrus Drake
  • Sylvia Drake
  • Moolinda Wu
  • Dworgyn
  • Malistaire Drake
  • Aruthur Weathersfield
  • Alhazred

Yeah, I'm counting Malistaire and Sylvia as pofessors even though they are no longer with us.

Happy Voting!

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

SitherDEMON said...

moment of silence for malistair and sylvia ... rest in piece ... why did malistair want to take over wizard city wow i dont know that yet goes to show once again how much a noob i am lol