Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back So Soon?

Surprise! I'm back sooner than I thought. I had an awesome time on vacation. Yesterday Philly, Vanya (David's cousin that was adopted from Russia) and I, went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice. All I can say is EPIC. I'd love to see some of the stuff in that movie in Wizard101. It'd be crazy.

Tomorrow I might make more than one post, so just be ready to be reading more than usual.

I'm really glad to be home again, and I'm heading through my Spiral Door as I post this.

Happy Gaming

4 comments:

Kyle Legendflame said...

CONGRATZ I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE TO .... i should ask alex if he wants to see it xD AND! YAY YOUR BACK xD

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Ok if anyone sees that movie, you need to stay until after the end credits. There's a little bonus scene.

1Mudkip88 said...

Darn, I wish I knew that. I normally wait until the end of the credits, but Philly wanted to go wipe the Icee of his pants. (Philly, Philly, Philly...)

~Blaze

Sither said...

War of the worlds theme????