Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why Am I So Hated?

Why would you think that? I'm not trying to make you look bad AT ALL. In fact I haven't done anything to. No one thinks you're a bad person at all. Victoria doesn't either. She doesn't blame anything on you and neither do I or anyone else. And I don't plan on making a post on something I already talked about unless it's important. It's not about you if it's about Wolf. Why don't you want me to post about Wolf? Or just the gay rights stuff? If your uncomfortable with it that's fine, because I've already made my post about it. I just wanted to let everyone know that everything is ok with you guys so they won't worry about our friendship. Apparently they have something to worry about because you're very angry at me, yes? Please help me understand why and we can work this out.

Happy Gaming

7 comments:

Elijah Stormheart said...

People, be sure to think before posting on this.

Anonymous said...

I know, Blaze, I'm thinking of putting in a good word for you on my blog, if you want to visit: twoheadedwizard.blogspot.com, your posts kinda inspired me :). Happy Farming!

Al Fonzo said...

You're not hated at all Blaze. All you did was talk on touchy subject, that's not normally talked on this blog, it just raised some controversy. I personally, loved the post, as that is very very biast, to think everyone is straight in this world, for each person is unique, in their own special way. I'm very sorry you get teased, but I simply think when I get teased: "Hey do these opinions REALLY matter to me?" Most of the times they don't. I loved how you talked about something YOU wanted to talk about, but some people who DIDN'T want to hear about it, because they know you're right, got mad at you, and I'm sorry that you're caught in this big huge fight. As I leave I have to quotes for you:

"Sticks and Stone's may break my bones but words will never hurt me."

"Smile through your pain and sorrow, Smile will make things good tomorrow, you'll find a life worthwhile, if you just smile."

:)

-Amber S.*

Ronan RavenShard said...

I just totally agree with you. Check your email, the rest of my message is there.


As amber said above, Sticks and Stones, Sticks and Stones

Anonymous said...

your not hated at all blazi :) the opposite
*BOOKLOVER*

Sither ... idk if i we should be friends blaze said...

thats it blaze i cant read this blog thing any longer :( aedan says why is alex so mean ... so you put that on your blog? then you put my other one that says: blaze why would you post this waste of my time? why do you tell people this stuff this isnt like your dairy and no one can read it. Oh and also people blaze actually doesnt have a dairy I:

Sither said...

oh this comment was meant for the Life soaks one not the Why am i so hated? on ok oops XD