Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gratz On Your New Home, Ditto!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to congratulate Ditto (link in side bar) on his very first house. The other day he put up a video asking for tips on which house to buy. Here's the comment that I posted.

My first house was the Desert Villa, which is the Krokotopia mansion. I just loved that house. I kept it all the way through the entire game. It's where I built The Stairs (a huge rendition of the floating rugs glitch) and I kept it until I had too many items to fit in it. I still have it (for the memories and to store The Stairs.) I bought the Balance house and I'm building more stairs there. In conlcusion, I seriously love the Desert Villa. I mean, it's really the biggest house in game (aside from the Myth House and Watchtower Hall) I know a lot of people will argue that the DS mansion is bigger, but there's really not that much to it. (It's a good house though, but not the best.) I mean, the Desert Villa has a lake, a giant Krokosphinx, a cave, and I house, which I adore. I think you'll really have a great time with this house if you choose it. (It is a lot of gold [20,000 I think, right?] But that wasn't that much for me because I didn't buy anything all the way through WC until I could access the KT housing shop. That left me with more than enough.) I've kept all my furniture drops, so I don't really need to worry about furniture unless there is something specific I want to add. I'm going to stop talking now because I've probably already convince you to look at it huh? Dooo it, dooooooo it! (Now just click buy ;D)

Keep up the great work, bud!

You're friend,
Blaze
The Awesome Sauce-erer

I know, it's a long response, but it's hard not to go on and on about what a great house it is.

Today, I was pleasently surprised when I checked out my blog feed. Check it out.


So, send a little comment over to Ditto. I think he'll have a really great time at his new house. I know I did. Right Emily, Alex, Kyle, Alyssa, etc?

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Kyle Legendflame said...

I LOVE THE ORANGE DUDE I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XD

Kyle Legendflame said...

well not really :P

1Mudkip88 said...

A month later you felt the need to tell us that?