Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ahhhh I Can Relax...

Hey everyone. We got here about an hour ago. Man, I'm lying on the couch typing away on my ipod (I apologize in advance for the typos. ;D) and man do I feel great. It's so nice to be away from all the stress of daily life and just relax here with family and friends.


I can't guarantee that I'm going to post tomorrow and Sunday, but I will certainly try. Now, I don't have any of the pictures that I need(or the capability to post them) from my ipod, so expect just a big wall of text (head nod to Friendly on that [expect a link when I get home.)]


As for now, I just wanted to let you all know that we got here safely and I'm really enjoying myself.


Happy Gaming

6 comments:

Kyle Legendflame said...

BLAZE WHEN YA COMING BACK BUDDY xD o:

1Mudkip88 said...

Coming back on monday

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

lol, have a good vacation! 140 days, 11 hours, and 57 minutes 'til my vacation. but who's counting . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Blaze!!!! I'm glad you are having a good time on your vacation....I going to the library today :D:D:D. We all can't wait for you to come back online-mostly me xD.
P.s. I love you:):):)
*EJN*

Kyle Legendflame said...

HEY I MISSES MY BUDDY TO SO BE QUIET MISTER xD o:

Sither ...... what on earth is a Sither? said...

BLAZE ARE YOU ENJOYING HIS SHORT VACATION