Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

N00b x2

Hey guys, today I'm going to talk about cloning. No, not the kind of animal cloning that those morally incorrect scientists do in a lab, but the fun and safe kind that you can do from your computer.

A while back I made a Myth n00b named David Misttamer. I had him follow Kyle around and just be kinda creepy. It was pretty funny until Kyle realized that when David was on, I wasn't. So I took it to the next level. I made a second Wizard101 account, with the exact same n00b on it.

I could be on both accounts at the same time and I could port to Kyle and David could port to me. Fun, but got a little boring after a while.

The other day I thought. What if I had two David Misttamers? One on my account, and one on the other account. This is where it gets fun.

The other day I was hanging out with Emily, when David's account loaded up. I hopped on that account while holding a convo with her. I had David port. Emily knows that that's also my account. So I had David #1 hang with Emily, while I ran outside and switched over to the David on my account (#2). I had David #1 take Emily outside while David #2 waited behind the Spiral Door. David #1 took Emily down to the pool, and then ported to David #1 in front of the Spiral Door now. They lined up prefectly so it looked like only one wizard.

David #1 told Emily to come here. Emily runs over, and David #2 separates from David #1. Emily screams and runs down to the pool. David #1 runs down after her while David #2 secretly jumps down the waterfall. We both slowly close in on Emily while she screams.

And frankly, I'd be scared too if it was me. You can just hear the Jaws theme playing.




But, before you go and create a billion other accounts, just know that you may be depriving another wizard of the username that they really wanted. Also, if everyone did this, then the true x-million / billion whatever'th player won't be granted their prize, but some guy that just wanted to mess with his friends. So please, don't make more than one other account unless you need it. Thank you.

Happy Gaming

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet scary :o :o :o
XD
Bye :D:D:D
*EJN* (a.k.a. Future librarian, book lover, Blaze's best friend and gf XD)

Kyle Legendflame said...

EMILY ,... i wish i was there to watch you scream it would be funny and enjoyable :D xD :p o: well not to you though xD

Unknown said...

Yes, that would be hilarious, but also what you said about trying not to make another account, you have three, and you made one of them, for the purpose of having a laugh, so now think about what you said " Don't make more than one account unless you need. " Did you really need those accounts that you made, or just for the laugh?

Anonymous said...

i had a best friend named Gabe then he moved!!!!!! :(
*EJN*

1Mudkip88 said...

@Gabe I only have two accounts. One for Blaze, Sam, Myrna, and Tyler, and then this one for David. I plan on using this one for David for making other characters also. What I meant was that you shouldn't just make random accounts and not use them for anything in the game, but for laughs.

~Blaze

Kyle Legendflame said...

HEY BLAZE I THINK YOU SHOULD OF DONE THE WAR OF THE WORLDS THEME SONG BTW ALEX THOUGHT OF THIS NOT ME ... I AM NOT SMART xD hehe xD

Anonymous said...

I MADE UP WITH DAKOTA WE ALL BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD ;D
*EJN*