Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Petnome Photoshoot

Hey guys. Last night I was able to participate in a photoshoot by Kevin Battleblood for the Petnome Project website. He made a post on his blog yesterday telling everyone when the photoshoot would be. By the time I saw the post, it was half an hour after it was scheduled to be over. I sighed and went on Twitter. On Malorn Willowsmith's page, it said the photoshoot was still going on, but in a different location than listed on Kevin's blog. So, I loaded up W101 and ported over to Malorn and joined in the photoshoot.

It lasted for two and a half hours on the big bridge in Triton Avenue. We were able to do 4 different formations of wizards. Just a group, two lines (one of wizards in red, one of wizards in blue,) an X, and the Pedigree DNA-ish symbol. I think Kevin did a fantastic job organizing all of it, and instructing where everyone should stand. I know from experience how hard it is to control a crowd. Especially in a game like Wizard101. Respect, Kevin. Respect.

As soon as Kevin get the pictures up and whatnot. I'll post them here along with the ones I took.

Happy Gaming

No comments: