Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Life Soaks (Responses to My Previous Post.)

Note: Guys, keep in mind that I started this on Friday, so some of the issues with this have been resolved.

------------------------------------------

I've gotten very mixed reactions to my last post.

Victoria Spiritblossom left a very encouraging comment on it.

This is yet another big eye-opener for us. People should have the right to like whoever they want, and not be ridiculed because of it. You're brave to post this, and I've been trying to make one with the same intentions. I'm just not very good with words. Another sad part of this post is that some of the world hasn't accepted other nationalities into their lives. Just as Martin Luther King Jr. stood up for African-Americans' rights, our generation needs to stand up for these rights. And not just our generation. We also need to encourage our parents and the other adults in our life to accept this. We need to understand that homosexuals are not the wrong ones, but the people that make fun of them are. I respect you a lot for this, and I hope that other people can pick up this attitude.

~Victoria Spiritblossom

Thanks for so much support, Victoria! I apparently will need it. Alex posted a comment as well.

Blaze why on earth would you post this? this was a waste of my time :P

That's really helpful, Alex. Really helpful.

Victoria responded to that amazingly well.

@SitherDEMON I realize that writers need criticism every once in a while, but do you have to be so mean about it? It really stings to have a story or a post or anything that you wrote be talked about like this. Trust me. How would you like it if you had worked all day long on a post (or four months on a story) and someone came along and said that it was waste of time? In the words of every adult I've met, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything.

I don't know how you do it, Victoria. You're fantastic.

When I went on today, I hung out with Alex and Emily. Alex was very upset that I posted this. I explained to him how I was standing up for what I believe in and am trying to make a difference in the world. I know I'm only one person, but so were Rosa Parks, Anne Frank, and Harriet Tubman. They had huge impacts on society, as I hope to in the future. I really think Alex undertsood this. Unlike his brother. Here's the conversation I just had with him.

Me: People are getting killed because they're gah
Me: It's not funny
Kyle: o. O
Me: Read the stories I posted
Me: They're not funny.
Kyle: I'm sorry Blaze, but xD
Me: Stop it!
Kyle: o. o
Kyle: xD
Me: This is why I hate you guys!
Me: You don't feel.
Kyle: It's not my fault I can't control that I think it's funny xD
Me: You think everything is a joke!
Kyle: Not really :P
Kyle: xD
Me: THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED FOR WHO THEY LIKE?
Me: IT'S TERRIBLE!
Kyle: So if you got hurt, you think I would laugh xD
Kyle: xD
Me: Yes, I do.
Kyle: THAT'S A LIE!
Me: No, it's not.
Kyle: Wow :P
Me: Cause you don't understand what I've gone through.
Me: I've been made fun of every single day for sven years, Kyle.
Kyle: And you never told me that you have :P
Kyle: o. O
Me: Cause people think I'm gah
Kyle: Wait a minute o. O
Me: I know what these people have to deal with.
Me: It's NOT funny.
Kyle: um I. I
Me: It hurts.
Kyle: Blaze, not to be rude, but did you just say that basically you are I. I
Me: I think you need to realize what you're saying.
Me: I'm not gah
Me: People just think I am
Alyssa: I think you are
Alyssa: xD
Kyle: I. I
Kyle: xD
Me: Thanks, Alyssa.
Alyssa: xD
Me: You're really helping.
Alyssa: Sorry :P
Kyle: o. O
Me: No. Your're not.
Alyssa: Geez.
Kyle: Blaze even thinks I would laugh if he got hurt! :P
Me: You all think it's funny that people are getting killed just for who they like?
Me: It's awful!
Alyssa: It's just my opinion.
Me: This conversation is going on my be log.
Kyle: x Digs hole in dirt to get away from Blaze x
Me: Fine.
Alyssa: Don't let it go to you're head.
Me: It's has gone to my head for sven years, Alyssa.
Me: People make fun of me every day.
Alyssa: x Hides from Blaze x
Me: You should be glad I haven't been killed yet.
Kyle: o. O xD
Me: People are being killed everywhere, Alyssa.
Me: It's not funny at all.
Alyssa: I never said it was.
Me: Then why are you laughing?
Alyssa: I wasn't.
Me: xD is laughing, Alyssa.
Kyle: xD
Me: Leave me alone.

x Removes Kyle and Alyssa x
x Exits Game x

I hope you all can see why I removed them. I can't believe that they think it's funny that people are getting killed. That's just sickening. In the middle of this conversation, I got texts from Aedan after he read my post about this issue.

Aedan: Very bad stuff in here and I can't believe Alex is so mean.
Aedan: You're a good man.
Me: Thank you :(

------------------------------------------

I understand that some of the things that Kyle and Alyssa said are a little hard to believe. But, I do have the screenshots to prove it if they deny saying any of it. In the words of Friendly: "Screenshot or it didn't happen."

If you go through the comments you will see that there was a bit more to the story with Wolf. I still feel bad for him though, and I honestly think Alex gets all this. Kyle and Alyssa, I'm not so sure about. I hope Emily and Alex can help them see how serious this all really is.

Getting on the game right now. I'll let you know what happens.

Happy Gaming

9 comments:

Elijah Stormheart said...

Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you! There really ARE some bad people out there. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm not under 13, ( so I can read this, lol ) and I've seen some gay-rights films like "Milk" with my dad who is a little of a gay-rights activist. And I TOTALLY agree with you, removing Alyssa and Kyle isn't bad if they don't stick up for you. I'm straight, but I feel obligated to stick up for gay-rights since I've seen how hurtful it is, this is just like Civil Rights for gays. Don't be upset, someday I hope you won't be ridiculed anymore because people "think" your gay, that's just horrible for them to go over you since they "think" you are. I'm glad you got this out of your head and onto your blog :). Peace in the Spiral!

1Mudkip88 said...

Thank you very much for the nice comments. I hope that I can get this worked out with Alyssa and Kyle because they really are good friends. I:

Make sure you hit that follow button if you can. I really appreciate the support.

~Blaze

Kevin BattleBlood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin BattleBlood said...

Blaze,

Remember, only the words of those you care about should truly matter to you.

It matters if it's positive, since they are supporting you.

It also matters if it's negative, since they are either (1) honest and criticizing, or (2) hurtful and revealing. If #2, then it's best that it happened sooner than later; if later, the pain may be as large as the bond that was allowed to grow.

What Kyle and Alyssa did was certainly childish, and shows that they have many more months or years to catch up to your level of maturity.

It's a funny thing of life, isn't it, how our hardships can actually fuel our growth and broaden our visions? Stand tall, with chin up, so you can focus on the things that do matter.

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Ok, I have officially been outdone by Kevin. But he's right.

I'll be there if you need me, and I'm wishing you luck with sorting things out with your friends.

My2Cents said...

O: What meanies. I wouldn't even TRY to forgive them. Lol report them. I'd report them like 5 times and then sending it to KingsIsle and then sending it to very important people. Tell them the read the stinking news. Ugh I'm struggling to keep my mouth clean now I: This has happened to before at school. I just brush it off and give 'em a lesson or two. (2 people ended up with black eyes and bruises EVERYWHERE) :) Don't worry. I know what you're going through. I've felt it before. The important thing to do is brush it off, and if that doesn't work, I fight fire with fire. Give 'em a lesson or 2!!!

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Uh, I don't really think fighting is the answer here. At all. Wasn't one of the main points of that big post to prevent violence? If violence and fighting is brought into this conflict, it could get even worse. As for the other part of My2Cents's comment; Yes, you should probably just brush it off. But also stand up for what's right. Just try not to turn into a psycho-maniac (been there, done that).

My2Cents said...

Yeah I kind of agree with you, Victoria. I of meant it as a LAST as in LAST LAST LAST resort. Only like punishment, you know. Thanks for pointing that out.